Punta Mita, Mexico
Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
Waves & Convenience
Punta Mita, Nayarit is home to many of the longest and least crowded point breaks in Mexico. Surf can range anywhere between 2-8ft, and even bigger! The most consistent size is between 2-5ft and there are smaller wave options for beginner SUP surfers. Wave direction predominately consists of right breaking waves, but there are also left breaking waves allowing SUP surfers to practice both front and backside technique.
Private-like waves conveniently located out front of the resort in the cove, “Bahia Royale” as we call it. Water temperature averages 79 degrees and air temperature 82 degrees with cooler temperatures in the evening. It feels great!
All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort Featuring:
- Higher-end accommodations and spacious rooms steps away from the beach.
- Private access to a 300 meter stretch of white sand beach.
- Fabulous beach area with a short paddle to multiple wave options for all skill levels.
- Spa, beachfront pool, beachfront snack bar and restaurant with personalized healthy meal options.
- Superior facilities and services designed for young ones and parents provided by the Family Selection service. Your family can enjoy a seaside getaway while you enjoy our program.